2. The owner of the Store and at the same time the Personal Data Administrator is KGO Magdalena Zawadzka with its seat in Ostrów Wielkopolski (63-400), ul. Olchowa 63, NIP 6222520252, REGON 381189723.
3. Personal data collected by KGO Magdalena Zawadzka via the Online Store are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), also referred to as GDPR.
4. KGO Magdalena Zawadzka exercises special care to respect the privacy of customers visiting the Online Store.
§ 1 Type of data processed, purposes and legal basis
1. KGO Magdalena Zawadzka collects information on natural persons performing legal transactions not directly related to their activity, natural persons conducting business or professional activity on their own behalf, and natural persons representing legal persons or organizational units other than persons. legal entities to which the law grants legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on their own behalf, hereinafter jointly referred to as the Customers.
2. Customers' personal data is collected in the case of:
a) registering an account in the Online Store in order to create an individual account and manage this account. Legal basis: necessity to perform the contract for the provision of the Account service (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
b) placing an order in the Online Store in order to perform the sales contract. Legal basis: necessity to perform the sales contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
c) subscription to the newsletter (Newsletter) in order to perform the contract the subject of which is the service provided electronically. Legal basis - consent of the data subject to perform the contract for the provision of the Newsletter service (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
d) using the contact form service in the Online Store in order to perform the contract provided electronically. Legal basis: necessity to perform the contract for the provision of the contact form service (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
e) use the service, submit an opinion in order to perform the contract the subject of which is a service provided electronically. Legal basis - necessity to perform the contract for the provision of the service, submit your opinion (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
3. When registering an account in the Online Store, the Customer provides:
a) e-mail address;
b) name and surname;
c) street and house / flat number;
d) postal code;
g) telephone number.
4. When registering an account in the Online Store, the Customer independently sets an individual password to access his account. The customer may change the password at a later time, on the terms described in §5.
5. When placing an order in the Online Store, the Customer provides the following data:
a) e-mail address;
b) name and surname;
c) address data:
a. street and house / flat number;
b. postal code;
d. country (state);
d) telephone number.
6. In the case of Entrepreneurs, the above scope of data is additionally extended to include:
a) company data;
b) tax identification number.
7. In the case of using the Newsletter service, the Customer provides the following data:
a) e-mail address;
8. In the case of using the contact form service, the Customer provides the following data:
a) name and surname;
b) telephone number;
c) email address.
9. If you use the service to post your opinion, the Customer provides the following data:
a) e-mail address;
10. When using the Store's Website, additional information may be downloaded, in particular: the IP address assigned to the Customer's computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system.
11. Navigational data may also be collected from customers, including information about links and references in which they decide to click or other activities undertaken in our Online Store. Legal basis - a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and improving the functionality of these services.
12. In order to determine, investigate and enforce claims, some personal data provided by the Customer may be processed as part of using the functionality in the Online Store, such as: name, surname, data regarding the use of services, if the claims result from the manner in which the Customer uses services, other data necessary to prove the existence of the claim, including the extent of the damage suffered. Legal basis - a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in establishing, pursuing and enforcing claims and defending against claims in proceedings before courts and other state authorities.
13. The transfer of personal data to KGO Magdalena Zawadzka is voluntary, in connection with the concluded sales contracts or the provision of services via the Store's Website, with the proviso that failure to provide the data specified in the forms in the Registration process prevents Registration and setting up a Customer Account, and in the case of placing an order without registering a Customer Account, it will prevent the submission and implementation of the Customer's order.
§ 2 Who is the data shared or entrusted to and how long is it stored?
1. The Customer's personal data is provided to service providers used by KGO Magdalena Zawadzka when running the Online Store. Service providers to whom personal data are transferred, depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, or are subject to the instructions of KGO Magdalena Zawadzka as to the purposes and methods of data processing (processors) or independently define the purposes and methods of their processing (administrators).
a) Processing entities: KGO Magdalena Zawadzka uses suppliers who process personal data only at the request of KGO Magdalena Zawadzka. They include, among others providers providing hosting services, accounting services, providing marketing systems, systems for analyzing traffic in the Online Store, systems for analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns;
b) Administrators. KGO Magdalena Zawadzka uses suppliers who do not act only on request and who set the goals and methods of using customers' personal data themselves. They provide electronic payment and banking services.
2. Location. Service providers are based mainly in Poland and other countries of the European Economic Area (EEA).
3. Customers' personal data is stored:
a) If the basis for the processing of personal data is consent, then the Customer's personal data are processed by KGO Magdalena Zawadzka until the consent is revoked, and after the consent is revoked for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that KGO Magdalena Zawadzka may incur and what can be raised against him. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business - three years.
b) If the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract, then the Customer's personal data is processed by KGO Magdalena Zawadzka as long as it is necessary to perform the contract, and after that time for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business - three years.
4. If a purchase is made in the Online Store, personal data may be transferred, depending on the Customer's choice, to the following entities in order to deliver the ordered goods:
a) to a courier company;
b) Poczta Polska SA with its seat in Warsaw.
5. If the Customer selects payment via the BlueMedia system, his personal data is transferred to the extent necessary for the payment to be made to the company. The personal data administrator is Blue Media SA with its registered office in Sopot, ul. Powstańców Warszawy 6, registered in the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000320590, with a share capital of PLN 2,000,000 (fully paid up), NIP: 585-13-51-185; entered in the register of payment service providers under the number IP17 / 2013, in the register of loan institutions under the number RIP000109, in the register of credit intermediaries under the number RPK002057, in the register of telecommunications entrepreneurs under the number 11050.
6. The navigation data may be used to provide customers with better service, analyze statistical data and adjust the Online Store to the preferences of customers, as well as to administer the Online Store.
7. If the Customer subscribes to the newsletter (Newsletter) to his e-mail address, KGO Magdalena Zawadzka will send electronic messages containing commercial information about promotions and new products available in the Online Store.
8. In the event of a request, KGO Magdalena Zawadzka provides personal data to authorized state authorities, in particular to organizational units of the prosecutor's office, the Police, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection or the President of the Office of Electronic Communications.
§ 3 The mechanism of cookies, IP address
1. The Online Store uses small files, called cookies. They are saved by KGO Magdalena Zawadzka on the end device of the person visiting the Online Store, if the web browser allows it. A cookie file usually contains the name of the domain it comes from, its "expiry time" and an individual, randomly selected number identifying this file. Information collected using this type of files helps to
adjust the products offered by KGO Magdalena Zawadzka to the individual preferences and real needs of visitors to the Store They also provide the opportunity to compile general statistics of visits to the presented products in the Online Store
2. KGO Magdalena Zawadzka uses three types of cookies:
a) Session cookies: after the end of the browser session or the computer is turned off, the saved information is deleted from the device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from clients' computers.
b) Permanent cookies: they are stored in the memory of the Customer's end device and remain there until they are deleted or expired. The persistent cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the clients' computer.
c) "Cookies" of external entities - (called third parties cookies) - this information originating, for example, from advertising servers, company servers and service providers (e.g. searches or maps placed on the website) cooperating with the owner of a given website. This type of cookie allows you to customize advertisements - thanks to which the use of websites may be free - to their preferences and habits
- Google AdWords (https://policies.google.com/privacy or https://policies.google.com/technologies) / ads)
- Google Analytics (https://policies.google.com/privacy or https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy)
More information on cookies of these entities can be found in their privacy policies.
3. KGO Magdalena Zawadzka uses its own cookies in order to:
a) authenticate the Customer in the Online Store and ensure the Customer's session in the Online Store (after logging in), thanks to which the Customer does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Online Store;
b) analysis and research as well as audience audit, in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how Customers use the Store's Website, which allows improving its structure and content.
4. KGO Magdalena Zawadzka uses external cookies in order to:
a) popularizing the Online Store using the facebook.com social network (external cookie administrator: Facebook Inc., based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland).
5. The cookie mechanism is safe for the computers of the Online Store Customers. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to enter the Customers' computers in this way. However, in their browsers, customers have the option to limit or disable the access of cookies to computers. If you use this option, the use of the Online Store will be possible, except for functions that, by their nature, require cookies.
a) Internet Explorer;
b) Microsoft EDGE browser;
c) Mozilla Firefox browser;
d) Chrome browser;
e) Safari browser;
f) Opera browser.
7. KGO Magdalena Zawadzka may collect IP addresses of clients. An IP address is a number assigned to the computer of a visitor to the Online Store by an internet service provider. The IP number allows you to access the Internet. In most cases, it is assigned dynamically to the computer, i.e. it changes every time you connect to the Internet, and for this reason it is commonly treated as non-personal identifying information. The IP address is used by KGO Magdalena Zawadzka when diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyzes (e.g. determining from which regions we record the most visits), as information useful in administering and improving the Online Store, as well as for security purposes and possible identification of burdensome server, unsolicited automatic
programs for viewing the content of the Online Store.
8. The Online Store contains links and references to other websites. KGO Magdalena Zawadzka is not responsible for the privacy protection rules applicable to them.
§ 4 Rights of data subjects
1. The right to withdraw consent - legal basis: art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to withdraw any consent given by KGO Magdalena Zawadzka
b) Withdrawal of consent takes effect from the moment of withdrawal of consent.
c) Withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing carried out by KGO Magdalena Zawadzka in accordance with the law before its withdrawal.
d) Withdrawal of consent does not entail any negative consequences for the Customer, but it may prevent further use of services or functionalities that, in accordance with the law, KGO Magdalena Zawadzka can only provide with consent.
2. The right to object to data processing - legal basis: art. 21 GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to object at any time - for reasons related to his particular situation - to the processing of his personal data, including profiling, if KGO Magdalena Zawadzka processes his data based on a legitimate interest, e.g. marketing of KGO products and services Magdalena Zawadzka, keeping statistics on the use of individual functionalities of the Online Store and facilitating the use of the Online Store, as well as a satisfaction survey.
b) Resignation in the form of an e-mail from receiving marketing messages regarding products or services will mean the Customer's objection to the processing of his personal data, including profiling for these purposes.
c) If the Customer's objection turns out to be well founded and KGO Magdalena Zawadzka. will not have any other legal basis for the processing of personal data, the Customer's personal data will be deleted, the processing of which has been objected by the Customer.
3. The right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten") - legal basis: art. 17 GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to request the deletion of all or some personal data.
b) The customer has the right to request the deletion of personal data if:
a.personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
b. withdrew a specific consent to the extent to which personal data were processed based on his consent;
c. he objected to the use of his data for marketing purposes;
d. personal data are processed unlawfully;
e. personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation provided for in the Union law or the law of the Member State to which KGO Magdalena Zawadzka is subject;
f. personal data has been collected in relation to the offering of information society services.
c) Despite the request to delete personal data, in connection with the objection or withdrawal of consent, KGO Magdalena Zawadzka may retain certain personal data to the extent that processing is necessary to establish, assert or defend claims, as well as to fulfill a legal obligation requiring processing under EU law or the law of a Member State to which KGO Magdalena Zawadzka is subject. This applies in particular to personal data including: name, surname, e-mail address, which data are kept for the purpose of considering complaints and claims related to the use of KGO Magdalena Zawadzka services, or additionally the address of residence / correspondence address, order number,
4. The right to limit data processing - legal basis: art. 18 GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to demand that the processing of his personal data be restricted. Submitting a request, pending its consideration, prevents the use of certain functionalities or services, the use of which will involve the processing of data covered by the request. KGO Magdalena Zawadzka will not send any messages, including marketing ones.
b) The customer has the right to request limitation of the use of personal data in the following cases:
a. when he questions the correctness of his personal data - then KGO Magdalena Zawadzka limits their use for the time needed to verify the correctness of the data, but no longer than for 7 days;
b.when the processing of data is unlawful,
and instead of deleting the data, the Customer requests the restriction of their use;
c. when personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or used, but they are needed by the Customer in order to establish, assert or defend claims;
d. when he has objected to the use of his data - then the limitation takes place for the time needed to consider whether - due to the special situation - the protection of the interests, rights and freedoms of the Customer outweighs the interests that the Administrator performs when processing the Customer's personal data.
5. The right to access data - legal basis: art. 15 GDPR.
a) The Customer has the right to obtain from the Administrator confirmation whether he processes personal data, and if this is the case, the Customer has the right to:
a. get access to his personal data;
b.obtain information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data processed, recipients or categories of recipients of these data, the planned period of storage of the Customer's data or the criteria for determining this period (when it is not possible to specify the planned period of data processing), about the rights of the Customer under GDPR and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, about the source of this data, about automated decision-making, including profiling, and about the security measures applied in connection with the transfer of this data outside the European Union;
c. obtain a copy of your personal data.
6. The right to rectify data - legal basis: art. 16 GDPR.
7. The right to data portability - legal basis: art. 20 GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to receive his personal data, which he provided to the Administrator, and then send them to another personal data administrator of his choice. The customer also has the right to request that personal data be sent by the Administrator directly to such an administrator, if technically possible. In this case, the Administrator will send the Customer's personal data in the form of a csv file, which is a commonly used, machine-readable format that allows the received data to be sent to another personal data administrator.
8. In the event of the Customer having the right resulting from the above rights, KGO Magdalena Zawadzka fulfills the request or refuses to comply with it immediately, but not later than within
one month after receiving it. However, if - due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests - KGO Magdalena Zawadzka will not be able to meet the request within a month, it will comply with it within the next two months, informing the Customer within one month of receiving the request - about the intended extension of the deadline and its reasons.
9. The Customer may submit complaints, inquiries and requests to the Administrator regarding the processing of his personal data and the exercise of his rights.
11. The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office regarding the violation of his rights to the protection of personal data or other rights granted under the GDPR.
§ 5 Security management - password
1. KGO Magdalena Zawadzka provides Customers with a secure and encrypted connection when sending personal data and logging into the Customer Account on the Website. KGO Magdalena Zawadzka uses an SSL certificate issued by one of the world's leading companies in the field of security and encryption of data sent over the Internet.
2. If the Customer who has an account in the Online Store has lost the access password in any way, the Online Store allows you to generate a new password. KGO Magdalena Zawadzka does not send a password reminder. The password is stored in an encrypted form in a way that prevents its reading. In order to generate a new password, please provide your e-mail address in the form available under the link "Forgot your password", provided next to the account login form in the Online Store. To the e-mail address provided during registration or saved in the last change of the account profile, the Customer will receive an e-mail containing a redirection to a dedicated form available on the Store's Website, where the Customer will be able to set a new password.
3. KGO Magdalena Zawadzka never sends any correspondence, including electronic correspondence with a request to provide login data, in particular the access password to the Customer's account.